Its always about the business of fashion on this blog. Today we are getting a bit personal. Here are some random facts about me:
1. I strongly believe in Christ as our Savior. I believe in praying even for the “smallest” things. I go to the Anglican Church.
2. I studied Media and Society studies at Varsity.
3. I can bake better than I can cook
4. I haven’t gone into a store and bought new clothes in over 3 months. I am not sure I even know how to explaining it but for the most part, it has to do with realigning my priorities.
5. I recently quit my job so I could fully dedicate my time into my new business. I will talk about this in a new post.
6. I have 2 siblings. I am the second born.
7. I am in a relationship.
8. I think Beyonce’s lemonade is/was overrated. ( don’t shoot me)
9. My favorite album of all time has to be Black Rose by Tyrese. Listening to it right now.
10. Kenya is one country I really want to visit.
11. I am obsessed with the Real Housewives of Antlata. Haha… I know
12. I am so not a spotty person. I do like cricket though.
13. Whenever I travel, I feel robed of my time. All the places I have visited, I want to go back and permanently live there.
14. One biggest thing that annoys me is having my bag searched as I live a store. Its bluntly disrespectful. Edgar’s first street does this a lot, please stop it.
15. I hate eyebrow threading but I still get my eyebrows threaded once every 4 weeks.
16. I don’t have many friends. I have like two close friends. I need to make new friends, don’t I?
17. I can be very quite, my mom mistakes that for being moody.
18. I am the type that fleas from a fight or an argument. I just don’t like conflict.
19. I don’t have a specific favorite color or meal, I change a lot because I tend to just go with the floor.
20. I really don’t get Snapchat.
I hope you enjoyed reading this and laughed a little. Thank you for stopping by.
Love & Light.