6 months into 2020 and all can say is WOW! Wow to the fact that for more than 3 months we had to put our plans on hold. Who could have thought that a pandemic would hit so hard leaving us confused and uncertain of the future.
I wish I could say I hit all my half year targets but I cannot.
I know I have been fighting to stay afloat mentally and business wise. Somehow I now understand that time will pass and we can’t take it back. We are who we are for a reason. Do everything right because God wants you to be here for a reason.
I am not really sure where we stand in relation to the pandemic but I know a lot of us are over it.
What I have been up to…
- I have been manning my home to make sure it doesn’t turn into a pig sty
- Cooking and baking more often
- Spending more time and trying to understand how a 2 year old mind works
- Writing. I have been journalist especially when anxiety starts kicking in.
- Pinterest has had me going to
How are you? What have you been up to?