Procrastination was invested by the devil himself. I am 110% convinced we don’t even need to discuss it.
In the spirit of Octoconsistency, I sat down during the last week of September to actually draft a plan on how I was going to stay consistent during this month.
I did that successfully, well about 70% of it. I am glad I did that. We are over a week into October and I am not mad at how things have turned out.
We are on this journey together and if you are still trying to juggle things, this is a safe space. Here is what you may need to know:
‘Failure to plan, is planning to fail.’
Why you need a plan:
- It will be your guide on days you maybe uninspired
- It will help you track you work
- Saves Time and Money
- It gives you room for growth.
What you need to do:
- Stop Multi-tasking. Tackle one thing at a time.
- Allocate fixed time for each specific activity.
- Change of scenery. Move things around in your work area or get out of the house and work from a café for a day.
- Change things up on your playlist. You will find that music works wonders.
Accomplishing a goal sometimes require you to do things differently.
I hope you find this post useful.
Happy New week.