Today I get to celebrate. Celebrate 26 years of God’s undiluted Grace. It’s my birthday y’all! So excited! Last year on my birthday i shared 25 things that I have learnt in the past. Today I am turning 26 and so I thought why not share again some lessons that I have learnt in trying to find myself. Let’s make this a thing shall we? While this might not be so important to someone else, I am sharing this as a reminder to myself. So that years from now, I can be able to trace my thoughts as I grow older.
- Make prayer your number one. Live, eat, breathe prayer as part of who you are. Everything starts and ends with God.
- Be You. Stay true to that.
- Let loose and be playful.
- See the best in people. We all know what I mean here: choosing to see the light.
- Go out and meet new people.
- Celebrate milestones.
- Move in silence. Allow yourself to be a mystery. Social media these days makes this a tad bit harder but it’s OK.
- Follow the passion always. This sounds cheesy I know but it makes sense in every way.
- Choose happiness. Challenges are always going to be part of the circle but in the midst of all that, i will stick to being a happy soul.
- Health is life. Take care of yourself.
- You are all the validation you will ever need.
- Give. As much as possible.
- Forgive. Move on quickly.
- Love. Disregard the hate.
Love & light!