Tomorrow marks exactly 7 months before my next birthday, and it got me thinking. Thinking about my dreams, thinking about my goals, thinking about shaping up my career, thinking about a whole bunch of things in general. Life has’nt been easy and i have never expected it to be, neither should you. I have grasped a few lessons over the past year. So I thought I would share them with you guys. I hope someone will find them useful, jus as I have.
1. Whatever you decide to do, do it for you. Learn to put yourself first because no one is going to. It might sound selfish, but this is the good kind of selfish, which we all need sometimes.
2. Whatever you do, make sure you do it to the best of your abilities. It will pay off day.
3. Not everyone is going to like you. Even our lord Jesus Christ was hated by many. He was/is righteous, but was unjustifiably disliked. What more you?
4. Prioritize things that are significant in your life. It’s going to determine were you are going to end up tomorrow.
5. Surround yourself with people who are supportive and who are at least going to contribute to your development. Be it career wise, personally or whichever way you may choose.
Positive thoughts, Positive vibes, Positive Life!
I wish you guys a blessed week.