The Little black dress (LBD) is a staple for every girl’s closet. Why, you ask? Ok… Stay with me…
Five reasons why the little black dress is a wardrobe staple:
1. It is timeless. The little black dress has pretty much nothing to do with trends. So you can wear it all year round.
2. Perfect investment. Its perfect for so many occasions; Lunch date, weddings, a friends party, you name it. You can wear it anywhere and still look stylish while at it.
3. With the LBD you are easily able to transform from your usual daytime casual look to a night time, “drinks with friends” kinda look, within seconds!
4. It has no restrictions as to what type of body you have. Everybody can own and rock this dress. All it takes is knowing what type of dresses that compliment your body type.
5. It is accessible and affordable. Depending on how fit your pocket is, You can either opt for designer types or you can easily get them from less expensive stores like Sage Clothing Zim, Mr Price, Legit e.t.c
This sounds like an every day clichè I know. You won’t be disappointed, I promise you this. I have had occasions were I would be stuck & this little number came to the rescue.
I bought this dress last year in preparation for a friend’s wedding. It was last minute shopping and I was running out of patience until I spotted this little black number at Sage. I paired the dress with my black heels from Edgar’s Zimbabwe, a gifted handbag and finished of the look with the chunky neckpiece from legit.
For the wedding, I styled the dress differently. Check out the post here.
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and I pray you are all ready to take on this week.
Thank you for stopping by.